Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer full of birthdays!!!

Yesterday was Payton's birthday...Happy Birthday Payton! We had two parties for her this past weekend. One Saturday night at my parents house and one Sunday after church at our house with Toby's family. I felt bad not having a "real" party with her friends but it was such a busy time that I didn't think I could pull it off. I don't really think she minded.

At mom and dad's with her Olivia cake!

Opening presents!!!


2nd party at our house...yes I got 2 of the same Olivia cakes. :)


Singing Happy Birthday!

My title says a summer full of birthdays because Grant's birthday was in June. I hadn't started this blog yet but I wanted to post some pics from his birthday when we were at the beach...

Eating a foot long on his birthday at Sam's Corner!!

Can't believe my kids are 9 and 4!! Wow, where does the time go!!

We are having Bible School this week and last night was the first night. I am teaching the 2,3, and 4 year olds. We had 20 in our class!!!!! Please pray! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment