Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Day In the Life Of...

So my plan was to start this yesterday but time got away from me and I never got it finished. I got this idea from another blog that I read and I thought it sounded fun. At the end of each day I am going to blog what our schedule was for the whole day and everything that we did. Sounds exciting right? ;) I do think it will be neat to look back at what we did this summer.

For today I am going to re-live yesterday (Monday)...

I got up around 7:15 and walked for about 30 minutes then I did a 30 minute video. I am really trying hard to keep up with some kind of workout routine this summer. It takes effort because all I really want to do is sleep late and lay by the pool. :)

The kids finally got up around 8:30 and ate breakfast/played while I caught up on some laundry.

I wanted to take them to Wildcat Lake and let them play and have a picnic lunch there. They didn't seem too thrilled but we did go and had a good time. We only stayed for a couple of hours. I was so proud of Payton for getting in the lake even with all the fish swimming around her feet. I don't think I could have done it.

We got home and Payton laid down for a couple of hours while Grant played basketball outside. I admit that I layed down for about 25 minutes. That doesn't happen very often and it really felt good.

At 6:00 we went to Bible School at Poplar Grove. Toby is teaching the adult class so the whole family is going. I have really enjoyed it. It has been so nice not to worry about supper (my dream come true). Toby had a meeting at 8:00 so I got the kids home and ready for bed. Payton of course was not ready for bed after taking a 2 hour nap but she finally went to sleep around 11:15. By then I was past ready... more on our exciting week tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment