Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back to being busy!!

We are officially back in full swing of school. Grant started last Wednesday and so far is doing great. He is in the fourth grade and loves his teacher. He also started football which is very time consuming but one of my most favorite things about having a boy! I love, love, love watching him play football. And I love socializing during practice ;)
Payton doesn't start preschool until September. She is definitely ready. She might not say she is but she needs structure during her day. She is still in the lazy summer days. I have been trying to work with her some on letters and writing. After about 15 minutes she has had enough.
So that is what has been going on, busy, busy, busy. So different from the summer but I do enjoy this time of year!

I can't download any pictures because we got a new computer and I haven't downloaded all my pics from our other computer. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment